Canada Day Celebrations, marks the day when Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Province of Canada( now, Ontario and Quebec) joined together on July 1, 1867. Below is a list of celebrations that will take place across the city.
South and Central
Fireworks Safety Tips
- Don’t allow kids to pick up pieces of fireworks after it is used.
- Keep pets indoor
- Never throw fireworks at someone, sparklers can reach 2000 degrees Fahrenheit which is 1093 degrees centigrade.
- Ensure everyone is standing on one side of the fireworks instead of surrounding the fireworks display.
- Keep the fireworkds sitting on a hard surface that has nothing flammable close to it
- Keep a bucket of water nearby to soak used firework for aat least 10 minutes
- Never relight fireworks that have not worked
- Read the warning instructions
- Only light up one firework at a time.
- Make sure everyone is standing at least 10 feet away.
- You can use a metal bucket filled with sand to aim the fireworks
- Wear cotton clotting to light fireworks, synthetic fibers will melt on skin
- Use a long-tipped lighter for lighting fireworks
- Aim fireworks away from any buildings and trees
Related articles by Zemanta
- Canada Day Fireworks and Fun at Canada’s Wonderland (newswire.ca)
- Fireworks Display Tips for Fourth of July (news.suite101.com)
- Canadians would rather relax than party on Canada Day: poll (canada.com)