Best Mortgage Rates
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:15:39 +0000: Condo or House: What’s The Better Buy? - RateSupermarket.ca Blog
Can't decide between a condo or house? Both options provide home owners with pros and cons in terms of home value and return on real estate investment.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:34:50 +0000: Another Fixed Rate Mortgage Increase From TD - RateSupermarket.ca Blog
Another fixed rate mortgage increase from TD Canada Trust, hiking their 5 year fixed special offer to 3.39%.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:00:37 +0000: Canadians Confident About Investments and Economy: TD Poll - RateSupermarket.ca Blog
It appears the cloud of recession pessimism may be lifting from Canadian investors. A recent TD poll found that respondents feel generally good about their investment portfolios, and about the Canadian economy as a whole.
The post Canadians Confident About Investments and Economy: TD Poll appeared first on RateSupermarket.ca Blog.
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:51:32 +0000: Financial Advisors For Seniors: How To Pick The Right Pro - RateSupermarket.ca Blog
Financial advisors for seniors should address the unique needs of those preparing for retirement. Here's how to choose the right one, and spot whether an investment strategy may not be in your best interest.
The post Financial Advisors For Seniors: How To Pick The Right Pro appeared first on RateSupermarket.ca Blog.
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:00:13 +0000: Real Estate: Hottest Housing Markets 2013 - RateSupermarket.ca Blog
Sales may have slowed over the past year, but some of Canada's real estate markets sport sizzling conditions. Read on for a recap on our nation's top mortgage markets - Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.